Welcome to the Astrix Employee Training & Development page – so glad you’re here! Training courses and resources will be posted here as they become available.
If you were unable to attend last month’s course on Astrix key messaging – you’re in luck! This course is being offered again on Thursday, January 28 at 1 pm. Please click on the link below to register.
Session attendance is required, and most Astrix employees completed the course during December, 2021. Please register for the January course if:
- You were hired after December 17, 2021, please attend a session, or
- You were unable to attend a session in December, 2021
If you need to attend a session but are unable to attend in January, please email email@example.com so that your information can be captured for future course offerings that better meet your scheduling needs.
“So, tell me about Astrix.” Tailoring the Astrix Message in Everyday Interactions
As an Astrix employee, it is important that we recognize and articulate what makes Astrix a unique and exceptional company. Our value proposition has allowed us to grow at incredible rates but it is you—our employees—who are the best ambassadors for that value proposition.
Upon completion of this 90-minute session, you will be able to:
- Explain the difference Astrix Vision, Mission and Value Proposition
- Review the Astrix Practice Areas
- Identify Value Drivers for Customers
- Identify key messaging components from the Astrix Value Proposition
- Articulate the Astrix Value Proposition in everyday interactions
Please contact Kimberly Smith-Kulaga (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any additional questions.
This is an interactive session. Please be sure to:
- Turn your camera on, especially during breakout sessions
- Join the session using the web client
Thursday, January 27th
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.