Astrix Job Opening – Recruiter
Astrix Technology is a full-service recruiting staffing firm for temporary, temp-perm and direct hire positions within the Technological realm. Our expertise falls within the Scientific, and Engineering marketplace staffing entry level positions up to executive level. We are quickly becoming one of the leading firms in the US and looking for a motivated and driven Account Manager to join our Westcoast team.
We support many of the world’s top Fortune 500 scientific companies and growing companies across all industries. We are a company of scientists, IT professionals and SPHR certified recruiters who focus on our client’s business which is our business – Scientific, Technology Staffing and Solutions. Our clients work with us because we are scientists ourselves and understand the need to have skilled and productive people in the laboratory. Our candidates work with us because we are consultants to their job search and work directly with them in finding a new position they hope to eventually call home.
Will be responsible for locating talented individuals whose skills and expertise exceed our client’s expectations through creative sourcing and networking.
- Full cycle recruiting process including but not limited to screening, interviewing, matching of candidate and client needs, resume counseling, reference checks, managing offers, and consultant/placement care.
- Develop and maintain relationships with local universities and colleges.
- Must have strong analytical skill and be a self-starter.
- Participates in the assessment and execution of client’s staffing projects
- Generate business leads to continually grow candidate and client pipelines.
- Maintain candidate pipeline, identifying weaknesses and needs for disciplines and/or industries
- Become an expert on the market trends thru networking and society participation
- Develop create strategies and plans for all aspects of recruiting
- Manage relationships with existing clients by identifying needs and/or issues
- Participate in team and corporate meetings to exceed future recruiting needs
This position requires a Bachelor Degree in a related field and five years of recruiting experience, to include routine use of Applicant Tracking Systems (Fieldglass, Acceleration, WAND, TAMS, etc.) for global scientific organizations with an emphasis in medical device, pharmaceutical and chemical industries. Technical knowledge or aptitude to learn and understand technical terminologies and acronyms within the Life Sciences and Engineering disciplines. Self-motivated, self-starter, who is driven to succeed and a team player. Knowledge of the following software programs is required: Microsoft Office products to include Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Benefits include health, dental, 401K and paid vacation/holidays.