Astrix Technology Group LabVantage Delivery Manager
Astrix is looking for an experienced and versatile LabVantage Delivery Manager (LDM) to join our Delivery team. This role is a critical component of our organization, owning and driving investigation, scoping, designing, and delivery for their team as well as an individual contributor. Our Delivery Managers work in a blended cross-functional capacity operating in step with both Sales and Customer Success teams to ensure smooth and successful deployment and adoption of the LabVantage platform.
Reporting to the Director of Technical Services the LDM will support business-to-business relationships by assisting Astrix Commercial Operations secure LabVantage related revenue streams; new opportunities with both new and existing clients. The LDM will help with scoping these projects and planning related resourcing. Once the commercial team secures the contract, they will be the primary point of contact for the new customer and will act as the primary escalation point for any technical/delivery issues in the relationship.
The LabVantage Delivery Manager will be at the center of Astrix LabVantage team and provide it with leadership. Core responsibilities are keeping the team fully engaged on client projects, updated on all feedback coming from the client, and ensuring that they adhere to client expectations. As a leader of the LabVantage professional services team the manager will hold regular team meetings to review current work and provide reports to senior management about how their team and customer relations are performing. The delivery manager is also responsible for all billing and invoicing of the client and managing client expectations.
Responsibilities as LDM and Individual Contributor
- Engage early in the Sales cycle to provide guidance to internal and external sponsors
- Effectively communicate and position the value of the Astrix APPROACH
- Drive discovery sessions with clients to develop a deep understanding of their business requirements and success criteria
- Provide consultative direction on operational and industry standard best practices for the modern lab leveraging LabVantage LIMS/ELN
- Translation of customer requirements into actionable documentation, ie: project plans, scope criteria, solution documentation, etc
- Design, develop, modify, enhance and implement LabVantage LIMS/ELN systems to support new or existing business initiatives.
- Participate in continuous performance improvement sessions to discuss opportunities to improve processes or standards.
- Ensuring project components align with customer goals, minimize risk, detail scope, estimate timeline and schedule, allocate and identify resources, detail deliverables, and maintain consideration of cost
- Establish a governance structure around all project and delivery components
- Careful management and documentation of scope changes, delivery blockers, and project risks
- Ability to provide resolution to delivery issues and critical customer needs
- Accountability for all LabVantage related delivery efforts