News & EventsNews and Insights for Scientific Informatics Professionals
Live Webinar – Creating a Comprehensive Image & Image Data Management Strategy
- Date: Wednesday, March 30, 2022, 1 pm ET
- Company: ResultWorks
- Presenter: Bob O’Hara, Vice President Business Development, ResultWorks
The decentralization of image management has limited the access and sharing of imaging information, as well as created the consequential duplication of systems, and inefficient processes and data flow, resulting in poor investment returns.
Who would benefit from attending: Those involved with Digital Pathology, high content screening imaging, and clinical study imaging.
In this webcast, you will learn:
- The results and lessons learned from a recent initiative at a Large Global Pharma organization.
- How a comprehensive strategy was developed for image management across R&D.
- The process followed with respect to various functional business capabilities, existing imaging technologies and data, as well as critical workflows to generate a successful outcome.