Sales Development Representative
Are you ready to take your sales career to the next level? Astrix Technology Group is a fast paced, high growth specialized consultancy. Our Professional Service group focuses on solving the complex data management challenges experienced by today’s R&D and Quality Control laboratories through a value engineering approach. If you’re looking to make a significant impact by contributing to an evolving growth company and you’re looking for an adventure and not just a job, then this opportunity is what you’re looking for. This is a growth position with Competitive Base Pay, Commission, and Bonus.
The day-to-day responsibilities of the Sales Development Representative will include completion of all processing, development, conversion, and fulfillment of leads received into the sales organization. The implementation of field level marketing programs and activities at the direction of Field Account Managers, Sales and Marketing Management will be a priority in this role. This position will also provide quotation creation and proposal generation support. The qualified candidate will possess previous sales experience and have excellent phone skills. Training will be provided on all service categories to be sold and mentored to develop excellent sales skills. With set targets, the goal is to increase sales and build long-term relationships via outbound telephone calls with prospective decision makers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Telephone, email, and use social media to make contact with prospects provided by Astrix marketing initiatives or self-generated leads to identify and qualify contacts, and drive leads through the sales pipeline
- Generate new sales leads through customer referrals and other business sources
- Work with Marketing on Sales Campaigns and other lead generating activities
- Respond to requests from customers for information & engage in technical discussions with potential clients
- Utilize Astrix CRM (BullHorn) to facilitate and document sales processes
- Prepare and report sales related activities as required
- Attend & participate team and company meetings as required
- Other duties may be assigned
This position requires a highly motivated sales-oriented individual with a strong work ethic, communication, and time-management skills. The individual must have the ability to interact effectively with customers, Astrix team members and leadership in order to successfully achieve targeted goals.
- Bachelor’s degree or Associate’s degree with equivalent work experience in a technical or business related discipline
- Minimum of three years’ experience with technical product and/or Professional Services, IT Staffing, IT Consulting sales or sales support required
- Previous sales, prospecting or telemarketing experience. Or, previous industry-related experience.
- Strong skills/experience using electronic media in support of technical sales is required, including use of the Internet, LinkedIn, Microsoft Office tools, CRM, and Marketing Automation Tools
- Ability to work remotely. Tampa area preferred.
- Excellent communication skills required, both written and verbal
- Ability to grasp technical terminology and concepts
If you are interested in this position, please send resume and cover letter to Jeff Policastro, Astrix Vice President of Business Development and Strategy, at email@example.com.