Systems Analyst (Bethesda, MD)
Astrix Software Technology, Inc., a Scientific Support Services company in Red Bank, NJ, seeks a full-time Systems Analyst to work at its client location in Bethesda, MD.
- Analyze and develop detailed requirements, facilitate design sessions within the development team to define the solution and ensure the system design meets the needs of the users.
- Collaborate with business owners in capturing business requirements for new projects and enhancements.
- Create test plans, perform testing of new system functionality and coordinate user acceptance testing to ensure alignment of technical solutions with business requirements.
- Conduct project close out reviews to reflect on current processes and identify area for improvement.
- Establish and follow up on all assigned projects and correspondence to ensure that timely completion of tasks and/or deadlines is met.
- Serve as liaison between the business owners, developers, and end users.
- Address issues and questions related to intended functionality of the system, as well as support the business in implementing the required changes to make effective use of the new system.
- Manage multiple sites, lists, and libraries and troubleshoot issues related to content roles, and permissions in Sharepoint 2010 and 2013.
- Develop and deploy custom Sharepoint solutions to meet business needs.
- Write complex SQL queries and stored procedures to build standard/custom reports.
- Create, define, and configure business objects, layouts, functional/user profiles, reports and PSS forms in Planon IWMS customize services request, personnel and space modules within Planon IWMS. Analyze the systems, processes and suggest/outline potential enhancements within Planon IWMS. Coordinate Planon system upgrades with vendor, IT, and end users.
- Manage, coordinate, and execute short and long term projects as assigned.
- Develop adhoc reports to support requests from management, staff and/or data calls.
- Conduct training sessions with customers and end users on new business processes for existing systems and new systems.
- Provide Tier I and Tier II support for NHLBI and OIM administered systems.
- Maintain Systems issue mailbox. Respond to user queries, and resolve issues.
- Provide technical assistance for OIM’s strategic planning groups and administrative staff.
BS in Information Systems Managements, Information Technology, Computer Science, or Related Field. Must have 2 year experience in Computer Science or Related Field and experience must include working with Planon IWMS.